Are you trying to login to mywsu wichita ? The easiest way to do that is to use the official links that we have provided below. We keep all of our links up to date at all times.
Please find out the most relevant information about the mywsu wichita, in which we have shown the easiest way to sign in to the account.
So, if you ever need to login to mywsu wichita again, you can rest assured that we will have the most up to date and official links available.
About MyWSU Wichita
myWSU is your applicant and student portal, where you can view your admission status, financial aid and scholarships, register for classes, check your grades, and much more. The following information will serve as a guide for the setup and use of your myWSU account.
MyWSU Wichita Login
Check these details and mywsu wichita information here. If you are a first time user you will need to register your account or create a new one, otherwise you can login on mywsu wichita Page with your previous login details.
Having trouble accessing mywsu wichita account services or any of its premium features? Can you get in touch with the customer support service team, read reviews, latest news, and complete information about mywsu wichita.
These results are more helpful for you. You just need to open the Login page links nd enter your Login details like Login Id and Password and submit the information.
HOW TO LOG IN TO MYWSU FOR THE FIRST TIME (STUDENTS OR APPLICANTS):
- Follow the steps in the account creation email that was sent to the email address you used on your admission application.
- Keep a record of your Network ID and password, as you will continue to use this throughout your time at WSU.
If you have any questions during the Network ID/Okta account creation process, or if you cannot find the account creation email, please contact the WSU Crimson Service Desk, Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (PST) at 509-335-4357 or [email protected]
HOW TO GRANT THIRD PARTY ACCESS SO OTHERS (PARENTS/SPOUSES) CAN VIEW INFORMATION:
- The WSU student or applicant will need to log in to their myWSU account.
- From the homepage, select the Profile tile then click ‘Third Party Access.’
- Select the Share My Information link and complete the online form to give access.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION (EMAIL, MAILING ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, ETC.):
- Log in to your myWSU account.
- From the homepage, select the Profile tile.
- Select the address type to be changed, or one of the other options available.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR WSU EMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Go to the website office365.wsu.edu.
- Login on the WSU Sign In Page with your Network ID and Password (same as myWSU Login)
- On the Office 365 Landing Page, click the ‘Mail’ Icon
- The first time you access this, it will ask you to set your time zone
- This will then take you to your Inbox for your Office 365 email account
- Your email address will be your [email protected]